Bold-man

A deep silences after a shock when presented their logo. “Do you think I am stupid man? I have not paid you to just lean a T for me !! The boss shouted at him while was looking from above of his big glasses.
“I think my little daughter could do it better for us”. His bold-face assistant continued.
This situation was not unpredictable for Maziar. He tried to explain how negative spaces could be part of design. As they just look at designed objects he thinks about not-designed parts of objects as well.
“You are living between the architecture lines. Between the walls that are designed by architect. You pay for a cup but you buy the nothingness inside it. He continued calmly.
“I try to complete the design in your mind.”I want take one step further than objects that you see. Your mind is an area of my work. “ How you dare enter my mind???” the angry bald head man interrupted him.
“Personally, walking through Serra sculpture in Guggenheim Bilbao".Maziar said. "I felt different artwork in different moods. How every new looking can make a fresh composition is what I am looking for in graphic design.”
“Historically, The minimal artists tried to make audience mind co-operate with the artwork. In minimalism, spaces surrounding objects are materials of work."
some poets like Rumi, Lautzo or Mallarmé – French modernist poet and Anish kapoor who works with void observed this meaning in too. Also i would name Catherine Opie who use this meaning in "surfers collection" photos as well.He said while was putting his stuff into bag. "Why do not you have a look at Jacques Derrida writings or Rolan barth when talks about death of author in this fled?”.
“I do not waste my time by reading these novels” The boss said.
Maziar was leaving the office while heard a loud sound of shutting the door behind him.

No comments: